OUR CLIENT’S BASE
We seek more opportunities through our existing clients’ and continue to develop new streams of clients’ activities because of our increasing expertise and updated experiences. We ensure that every client management has a direct contact to our service capabilities. Again, we work closely with our client’s for detail understanding of our technical and business challenges in order to provide enduring and workable solutions.
However, our current and recent engineering experiences include our services for the following organizations:
Niger Delta Development Commission, Port Harcourt
- The Shell Petroleum Development company of Nig Ltd
- Edo State Oil & Gas Producing Areas Development Commission.
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited,.
- Servetek Construction Company Limited, Benin City
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company, Delta State
- Suntera Nigeria Services.
- State Universal Basic Education, Edo State
- College of Agriculture ,Iguoriakhi, Edo State.
OUR SERVICES PROMOTION STRATEGY
We promote our services through our existing client’s base; we believe in the philosophy of clients’ retention through efficient and quality services. We equally utilize our organization’s website, newsletters and promotional literature. We undertake briefings to update our clients on our latest service offerings.
Sodeosa Global Resources Limited, fully aware of the fact that the world has become a competitive global village, particularly in the fields of front end engineering design and services, couple with fervent belief that the key to remain an effective player in the industry lies on both human and technical synergy; the company has struck partnership agreement with Trithel ,one of Nigeria’s leading human resource firm ,to train its staff ;and foreign technical partnership with Petroleum Engineering Services of Pakistan, a global firm with tentacles in Iran, Qatar, Bahran, London, and south Africa. The company is expanding her frontiers of technical cooperation and collaboration with the objective to become an integrated engineering company of high repute that can work in any project tarrying.
OUR KEY ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
1) Prince Solomon Uyiekpen Donald Osamede
2) Dr. Evans Imianvan, Ph.D. (Ibadan) M.Sc., P. Mgt (Harvard), MNSE
3) Engr. Barry .O. Idemudia, AMIMechE
4) Mr.Igbinosun Daniel Edamwen, M.Sc. Computer Science
5) Mr.Manish Pandya, M.Sc. Computer Science
6) Princess Oze Erediauwa
7) Mr.Gilbert O. Osa-Benedict Nisp
8) Mr.Oyibo, Abubakar
9) Dr. Odiase Joshua Osazuwa Ikubor (PhD) AMNIM, IPMA (UK), RICS.
10) Mr. Justin Mubasher (RICS).
11) Engr. Michael A. Osazua MBA (Mgt) COREN-registered engineer
12) Engr. Ojo Olawole Ezekiel Msc.
13) Engr. Akande, Gbolahan Ahmed
14) Mr. OBI, Godfrey Uwadiegwu Ekemezie
15) Engr. Anuge, Ernest Ezehi
16) Engr. Barry .O. Idemudia, AMIMechE
17) Engr. Ibraheem, Suleiman (MBA)
18) Mr. Osifo, Godwin
19) Mr. Isere,Paul
20) Mr. Osato, Osadiaye
21) Mr. Edohen, Joshua
22) Miss Agbonlahor,Lydia
23) Miss Omoigui,Angela
24) Ms. Solomon, Ese Hayford
25) Ms. Ayuba, Salihu
Click here to view VIEW SOME OF THE CURRICULUM VITAE
OTHER PERSONNEL OF THE COMPANY
We have equally other personnel in the following fields:
1. Project Managers
2. Electrical Engineers
3. Civil Engineers
4. Computer Engineers
5. GIS/CAD&IT personnel
6. Human Resources Managers.
OUR ENGINEERING SAFETY MANAGEMENT PLAN
Our organization possesses a well thought out, written safety plan in place in any of the project we are monitoring. One goal of our safety plan is to mitigate hazards and prevent-accident. Every worker on the project we are monitoring must embrace a no-nonsense attitude towards safety and be trained vigorously in safe work habits and hazard awareness. Our safety management plan includes:
- The contractor and our clients’ management are made to see safety as number one priority. Hence we obtain clear statement of support and commitment to safety and the employees’ involvement in the structure and operation of the plan.
Job Site Analysis
- We analyse job site and identify existing safety hazards and conditions that might become safety hazards. Thus everyone that works on the site must be educated on hazard awareness.
Accident Prevention and Control
- One aspect of our safety plan is to discover hazard and another is to prevent or eliminate or mitigate those hazards. We mostly address the following among others in our safety management plan:
- Accident prevention
- Substance abuse
- Hazardous material communications
Safety and Health Training
Training is an essential component in our safety management plan. The scope of the training depends on the size and complexity of the job as well as the characteristics of potential hazards.
- Considering our long association with both local and international professionals, we have been opportune to have major engineering construction, general supply equipment. The equipment that may not be immediately available with us may be due to the peculiarity of the job we may be given would be sourced. Locally or abroad, we have the financial base for this. In rare cases, we hire from any of our numerous associates that have the equipment. However, the following is a list of equipment we possess and utilize for construction and other services:
2. VIBRATOR COMPACTOR
5. ROAD PAVER
8. CONCRETE MIXER
9. CONCRETE PUMPS
11. TRACK PAYLOADER
12. AMERICAN PICK-UPS AND OTHER OPERATIONAL VEHICLES
14. HIAB TRUCK CRANE
15. LOAD BED
16. SEWAGE TRUCK
17. COMPUTER SYSTEM
+ OTHER SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/DEVICES