CODE OF ETHICS
SGR employees shall maintain the highest standard of behavior in all their business activities and will at all time:
- Behave honestly and with integrity in all their dealings with clients, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, private and government suppliers, business partners and the community.
- Ensure that their actions comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all internal and external transactions are recorded accurately and honestly in the records and books of account.
- Foster good relations with all levels of government while remaining a political.
- Maintain harmonious relations with local communities
- Identify and avoid situations where conflicts of interest arise
- Not engage in any activity that could be construed to involve an improper inducement.
- Foster a workplace environment where:
- Equal opportunity is rigorously practiced
- Harassment or other offensive behavior is not tolerated
- Confidentially of commercially sensitive information is protected.
- Everyone is encouraged to discuss concerns about ethical behavior with their supervisor.
SGR is committed to:
- The concept of sustainable development that is compatible with accepted community and environmental standards.
- Managing its activities to minimize adverse environmental effects
- The prevention of pollution and minimization of wastes
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and the environmental policies of our clients.
- Communicating its environmental policies to its employees and contractors and the public who may be impacted by the company’s activities.
- Seeking to improve its environmental management practices based on past performance and industry trends.
All SGR employees are required to act in an environmentally responsible manner in carrying out their duties in compliance with this policy and to report any potential conflicts with this policy to their supervisor, who in turn shall ensure that a complying solution is proposed to the client or other responsible person.
SGR is committed to delivering its services in accordance with best practice standards and:
- Our client’s requirements and expectations
- Our duty of care to the environment in which the project will exist
- The legislative requirements and prevailing regulations pertaining to the delivered facility.
- The goals that the client expects to achieve with regard to time to complete, investment cost and technical performance of the delivered facility
- Technical design parameters
- Performance characteristics, e.g. environmental and usage conditions and reliability
- Applicable Standards and Statutory Regulations
- Quality Assurance requirements.
SCOPE OF OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES
We provide high value-added and world-class engineering services in the following areas:
- Engineering project management
- Civil construction works
- Haulage and transportation
- General supply and Contracting
- << Prev