OUR KEY ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
1) Mr. Solomon Uyiekpen Donald Osamede (MD/CEO) || View Profile
2) Prince West Ogiemwonyi
3) Prince Ehioze Erediauwa
4) Dr. Odiase Joshua Osazuwa Ikubor (Chief Quantity Surveyor) || View Profile
5) Engr. Osagie Igbinosun (Structural/Highway Engineer) || View Profile
6) Mr. Justin Mubasher (Project Director Pipline) || View Profile
7) Erhinyota Kennedy (Site Engineer) || View Profile
8) Mr. Gilbert O. Osa-Benedict Nisp (HSE Coordinator) || View Profile
9) Mr. Olu Oyeh Priye (Safety Officer)
10) Mr. Omoigberale .M. Fred (Fitter’s Supervisor) || View Profile
11) Mr. Akim Alunyo (Welder Supervisor) || View Profile
12) Engr. Barry .O. Idemudia, AMIMechE (Mechanical/Control System Engineer) || View Profile
13) Engr. Akande, Gbolahan Ahmed
14) Mr. Igbinosun Daniel Edamwen, M.Sc.
15) Arch. Akhaine Oriafo Edward (M.sc Archiecture).
16) Mr. Manish Pandya, M.Sc.
17) Mr. Maduaka, Pascal Ifeanyi M.sc
18) Mr. Paul Isere
BRIEF ON SODEOSA GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED
Sodeosa Global Resources Ltd. has developed unsurpassed expertise and testifying experiences in engineering, business process re-engineering and information technology management. This has given her a clear positioning in the marketplace as a formidable in the field. The result has been unparallel spectrum of engineering and managerial capabilities to her clients.
Apart from her leading-edge managerial and engineering capabilities, the organization has leveraged tradition, strength and vision to become the new “Defining Entity” in the fields. This has further placed her in a strong position to pursue the goals of growth, globalization, and leadership and bringing the next generation of professional services and capabilities to her numerous clients.
We provide clients with the skills to help them maximize the technical and business information with a key focus on their missions’ critical success. This is reflected in our clients’ perception of us as a high quality business focused and customers’ responsive organization that delivers real value-added solutions on limited resources.
Our clients’ perception of “our prices” and value is that we are highly cost effective and competitive in relation to other providers
Our fundamental goal is to excel in all areas of our endeavour (timely delivery of services, unbeatable quality, efficient and cost effective service delivery) and adding values as it relates to international standard and local content policy drive in Nigeria.
Our vision is to become a proud Nigerian company rendering global engineering and business standards with innovation and acceptable environmental practice.
OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES APPROACH
We are focused engineers’ providing high value-added and world-class capabilities to clients. Our service methodology is that we do not take over our clients’ challenges, but provide them the capabilities to solve their immediate and future challenges. We leave something behind for our clients – improved capabilities. We render services without making our clients to breed continual dependency on us; our clients are made to operate with our expertise. We help them to build capabilities to solve problems and grow the next time around.
OUR CLIENT’S BASE
We seek more opportunities through our existing clients’ and continue to develop new streams of clients’ activities because of our increasing expertise and updated experiences. We ensure that every client management has a direct contact to our service capabilities. Again, we work closely with our client’s for detail understanding of our technical and business challenges in order to provide enduring and workable solutions.
However, our current and recent engineering experiences include our services for the following organizations:
Niger Delta Development Commission, Port Harcourt
- The Shell Petroleum Development company of Nig Ltd
- Edo State Oil & Gas Producing Areas Development Commission.
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Limited,.
- Servetek Construction Company Limited, Benin City
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company, Delta State
- Suntera Nigeria Services.
- State Universal Basic Education, Edo State
- College of Agriculture ,Iguoriakhi, Edo State.
OUR SERVICES PROMOTION STRATEGY
We promote our services through our existing client’s base; we believe in the philosophy of clients’ retention through efficient and quality services. We equally utilize our organization’s website, newsletters and promotional literature. We undertake briefings to update our clients on our latest service offerings.
Sodeosa Global Resources Limited, fully aware of the fact that the world has become a competitive global village, particularly in the fields of front end engineering design and services, couple with fervent belief that the key to remain an effective player in the industry lies on both human and technical synergy; the company has struck partnership agreement with Trithel ,one of Nigeria’s leading human resource firm ,to train its staff ;and foreign technical partnership with Petroleum Engineering Services of Pakistan, a global firm with tentacles in Iran, Qatar, Bahran, London, and south Africa. The company is expanding her frontiers of technical cooperation and collaboration with the objective to become an integrated engineering company of high repute that can work in any project tarrying.
OUR KEY ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
1) Prince Solomon Uyiekpen Donald Osamede
2) Dr. Evans Imianvan, Ph.D. (Ibadan) M.Sc., P. Mgt (Harvard), MNSE
3) Engr. Barry .O. Idemudia, AMIMechE
4) Mr.Igbinosun Daniel Edamwen, M.Sc. Computer Science
5) Mr.Manish Pandya, M.Sc. Computer Science
6) Princess Oze Erediauwa
7) Mr.Gilbert O. Osa-Benedict Nisp
8) Mr.Oyibo, Abubakar
9) Dr. Odiase Joshua Osazuwa Ikubor (PhD) AMNIM, IPMA (UK), RICS.
10) Mr. Justin Mubasher (RICS).
11) Engr. Michael A. Osazua MBA (Mgt) COREN-registered engineer
12) Engr. Ojo Olawole Ezekiel Msc.
13) Engr. Akande, Gbolahan Ahmed
14) Mr. OBI, Godfrey Uwadiegwu Ekemezie
15) Engr. Anuge, Ernest Ezehi
16) Engr. Barry .O. Idemudia, AMIMechE
17) Engr. Ibraheem, Suleiman (MBA)
18) Mr. Osifo, Godwin
19) Mr. Isere,Paul
20) Mr. Osato, Osadiaye
21) Mr. Edohen, Joshua
22) Miss Agbonlahor,Lydia
23) Miss Omoigui,Angela
24) Ms. Solomon, Ese Hayford
25) Ms. Ayuba, Salihu
Click here to view VIEW SOME OF THE CURRICULUM VITAE
OTHER PERSONNEL OF THE COMPANY
We have equally other personnel in the following fields:
1. Project Managers
2. Electrical Engineers
3. Civil Engineers
4. Computer Engineers
5. GIS/CAD&IT personnel
6. Human Resources Managers.
OUR ENGINEERING SAFETY MANAGEMENT PLAN
Our organization possesses a well thought out, written safety plan in place in any of the project we are monitoring. One goal of our safety plan is to mitigate hazards and prevent-accident. Every worker on the project we are monitoring must embrace a no-nonsense attitude towards safety and be trained vigorously in safe work habits and hazard awareness. Our safety management plan includes:
- The contractor and our clients’ management are made to see safety as number one priority. Hence we obtain clear statement of support and commitment to safety and the employees’ involvement in the structure and operation of the plan.
Job Site Analysis
- We analyse job site and identify existing safety hazards and conditions that might become safety hazards. Thus everyone that works on the site must be educated on hazard awareness.
Accident Prevention and Control
- One aspect of our safety plan is to discover hazard and another is to prevent or eliminate or mitigate those hazards. We mostly address the following among others in our safety management plan:
- Accident prevention
- Substance abuse
- Hazardous material communications
Safety and Health Training
Training is an essential component in our safety management plan. The scope of the training depends on the size and complexity of the job as well as the characteristics of potential hazards.
- Considering our long association with both local and international professionals, we have been opportune to have major engineering construction, general supply equipment. The equipment that may not be immediately available with us may be due to the peculiarity of the job we may be given would be sourced. Locally or abroad, we have the financial base for this. In rare cases, we hire from any of our numerous associates that have the equipment. However, the following is a list of equipment we possess and utilize for construction and other services:
2. VIBRATOR COMPACTOR
5. ROAD PAVER
8. CONCRETE MIXER
9. CONCRETE PUMPS
11. TRACK PAYLOADER
12. AMERICAN PICK-UPS AND OTHER OPERATIONAL VEHICLES
14. HIAB TRUCK CRANE
15. LOAD BED
16. SEWAGE TRUCK
17. COMPUTER SYSTEM
+ OTHER SPECIAL EQUIPMENT/DEVICES
CODE OF ETHICS
SGR employees shall maintain the highest standard of behavior in all their business activities and will at all time:
- Behave honestly and with integrity in all their dealings with clients, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, private and government suppliers, business partners and the community.
- Ensure that their actions comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all internal and external transactions are recorded accurately and honestly in the records and books of account.
- Foster good relations with all levels of government while remaining a political.
- Maintain harmonious relations with local communities
- Identify and avoid situations where conflicts of interest arise
- Not engage in any activity that could be construed to involve an improper inducement.
- Foster a workplace environment where:
- Equal opportunity is rigorously practiced
- Harassment or other offensive behavior is not tolerated
- Confidentially of commercially sensitive information is protected.
- Everyone is encouraged to discuss concerns about ethical behavior with their supervisor.
SGR is committed to:
- The concept of sustainable development that is compatible with accepted community and environmental standards.
- Managing its activities to minimize adverse environmental effects
- The prevention of pollution and minimization of wastes
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and the environmental policies of our clients.
- Communicating its environmental policies to its employees and contractors and the public who may be impacted by the company’s activities.
- Seeking to improve its environmental management practices based on past performance and industry trends.
All SGR employees are required to act in an environmentally responsible manner in carrying out their duties in compliance with this policy and to report any potential conflicts with this policy to their supervisor, who in turn shall ensure that a complying solution is proposed to the client or other responsible person.
SGR is committed to delivering its services in accordance with best practice standards and:
- Our client’s requirements and expectations
- Our duty of care to the environment in which the project will exist
- The legislative requirements and prevailing regulations pertaining to the delivered facility.
- The goals that the client expects to achieve with regard to time to complete, investment cost and technical performance of the delivered facility
- Technical design parameters
- Performance characteristics, e.g. environmental and usage conditions and reliability
- Applicable Standards and Statutory Regulations
- Quality Assurance requirements.
SCOPE OF OUR ENGINEERING SERVICES
We provide high value-added and world-class engineering services in the following areas:
- Engineering project management
- Civil construction works
- Haulage and transportation
- General supply and Contracting